National Hub Programmes
Equipping Scotland’s public asset owners with the skills, knowledge and connections to accelerate their zero carbon.
Scotland’s national Hub Programme is a blueprint for a national leadership and low carbon construction skills initiative across Scotland and beyond to enable the acceleration of the decarbonisation of public owned assets.
In collaboration with Glasgow School of Art, BE-ST plays the unique role of connecting Scotland’s public sector asset owners and operators, including local authorities, blue light services, NHS Scotland and education clients, to Scotland’s academic expertise.
The programme focuses on developing the knowledge and capabilities to allow organisation to maximise opportunity to deliver low carbon projects and programmes in their region. It features a comprehensive leadership, low carbon and education programme delivered through a training series.
BE-ST's Innovation Campus also acts as a unique live demonstrator site to enable clients, Hub contractors and supply chain partners to trial new solutions in real time before deploying these on site at scale.
At a glance:
- Leadership training series
- Educational and skills programme including access to the Low Carbon Learning: Next Gen initiative
- Live demonstrators at the BE-ST Campus
- First training programme delivered in October 2023
- 16 public sector organisations in Hub North currently engaged with another 16 in Hub South West to join in the next phase
- 100,000k initial project value