- What made you interested in working in the Built Environment?
We spend the majority of our time in Built Environment. It is something we tend to reflect little on, but it has a big impact on our lives. I am interested in how we create a Built Environment that supports human well-being, enhances nature and increases biodiversity.
- Why did you join the Built Environment Change Makers?
I joined the Built Environment Change Makers because I wanted to learn about the different skills and expertise operating in built environment – as well as contributing with my own. My background is in psychology and I am professionally experienced with delivering net zero strategies, in which built environment is key. Achieving net zero requires people to work together and I believe this Forum is the right place for that.
- What are your top 3 knowledge areas that you are bringing to the Built Environment Change Makers?
- Climate Change Strategies – from developing to engaging the right people, progressing and delivering.
- Workshop and training – creating and delivering.
- Government & Policy
- What are you hoping to achieve?
Innovative solutions as a result of different skills and expertise working together.